Where to find OER resources
A social network for medical professionals
- Meducation - The Medical Education Network: "Access to over 30,000 community resources. Every day our members are adding fantastic learning resources to support the learning of others in the community. Whatever your learning style, Meducation will help you further your medical knowledge in the best way."
Here are just a few of the available web services available for help in finding the right materials in English or Swedish:
Video and audio
- SlideShare - slide shows, presentations and documents
- HEAL, Health Education Assets Library - free high-quality digital materials for health science education
- MERLOT, Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning and Online Teaching
- MIT Open Courseware - MIT OpenCourseWare (OCW) is a web-based publication of virtually all MIT course content. OCW is open and available to the world and is a permanent MIT activity.
- OER Commons: - North American database of open educational resources
- Reusable Learning Objects, CETL - developes and shares learning objects
- NMC projects The New Media Consortium - create better opportunities for learning and creative expression
Free course books and more
TV and radio programmes from UR Utbildningsradion
As a registered student or employee at KI, you have access to all of UR's TV and radio programmes (in Swedish) via UR access.